General - Emigrating to Zambia

This is the category page for all General related articles within the emigrating to Zambia emigration guide here on

Emigrating to Zambia

If you are going to migrate to Zambia, you can do so by getting an employment permit. For as long as the permit is valid, you are allowed to stay in the country, and have the freedom to enter and re-enter as you wish. Other than investors, missionaries and those who are employed by the government, all foreigners who are planning to work in...