General - Emigrating to Venezuela

This is the category page for all General related articles within the emigrating to Venezuela emigration guide here on

Emigrating to Venezuela

For extended stay in Venezuela, you can enter the country either as a business visitor or as an employee. If you are entering as a business visitor, you need to have a business visitor visa that is called TR-N or Transeunte Negocios. This is a general requirement for all business visitors, and you are only exempted if you come from a country...