General - Emigrating to Spain

This is the category page for all General related articles within the emigrating to Spain emigration guide here on

Immigration Spain - Migrating to Spain - Information About Immigrating To Spain

There are basically two kinds of work Visas in Spain, namely, the Transnational Work and Residence Authorization and the Temporary Work and Residence Authorization. If you plan to work as a local hire of a local company, you will need the second kind. Remember that you cannot convert from Visitor status to Work status while you are in the...