General - Emigrating to Jordan

This is the category page for all General related articles within the emigrating to Jordan emigration guide here on

Emigrating to Jordan

Aside from the ever present passport, you would also need a visa to be able to get into Jordan. This is unless you are from Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Syrian Arab Republic, Qatar, Yemen and the United Arab Emirates. If you are a foreign national from these countries, you can stay in Jordan for a maximum period of one...