General - Emigrating to Chile

This is the category page for all General related articles within the emigrating to Chile emigration guide here on

Emigrating to Chile

GUIDE LINK Emigrating to Chile
If you enter Chile without a visa, you will be granted a Tourist Card or a Tarjeta de Turismo, which is issued at the entry points of the country. However, if you plan to stay in Chile for a period of more than 90 days, then you will have to get a visa. There are many types of visas in Chile to choose from, and you can get one that will...