Asylum Seeker Fights Deportation After Raping Child
According to reports, a convicted sex attacker raped and molested two very young girls. However, he has been fighting his deportation on human rights grounds. The asylum-seeker in question is William Danga, who is 39 years old. Reports show that he abused children both before and after he was jailed for raping a teenage girl.
One of the girls whom William attacked was four years old. Apparently, he forced himself on her just before he headed out to preach as a Jehovah's Witness. The judge assigned to his case said that it is simply remarkable that this sex attacker was not thrown out of Britain ten years ago when he was jailed for raping a 16-year-old girl.
When he got out of jail, officials were ordered to deport him. Apparently, he was able to delay their efforts after his passport was lost. Then he was freed on immigration bail and went on to challenge his deportation on the grounds that he had a right to a family life. In fact, he had a child with a young girlfriend.
Many people are now starting to question the way Article 8 of the Human Rights Act is being used. People are committing terrible crimes and being allowed to stay in the UK because of their right to a family life.
- NZ expat Mum facing deportation without her children - February 27, 2013
- Kremlin blasts US lesbian for adopting abandoned Russian child - February 22, 2013
- Victim of OZ immigration review fights for migrants rights - January 17, 2013
- Immigration lawyers urge Homeland Security to stop parent deportation - December 26, 2012
- Record number of asylum seekers come to Australia by sea - October 15, 2012
- Nevada ad attacks Obama deportation record - August 9, 2012
- Gay Filipino woman challenges deportation from the US - July 14, 2012
- Furious father accuses Irish PM of pushing his children to emigrate - May 16, 2012
- Aussie Customs intercepts boat with 55 asylum seekers - April 20, 2012
- Australia to treat all immigration asylum claims in same way - March 22, 2012
- Costa Rica Central Valley becoming the next expat haven - May 21, 2013
- Canada to lure Silicon Valley techies struggling with immigration issues - May 20, 2013
- Australia plans to admit 190000 immigrants in 2013 - May 17, 2013
- Merkel urges Germans to accept immigration policy changes - May 16, 2013
- Kiwi lifestyle and higher wages lure highly skilled Brits - May 15, 2013
- Canada ramps up search for skilled immigrants in specific trades - May 14, 2013
- US senator submits game changing bill to repeal FATCA - May 13, 2013
- Germany reels under surge in immigrants from EU countries - May 10, 2013
- Survey confirms emigration of hundreds of thousands of Irish - May 9, 2013
- Australian government to invest AU$ millions in promoting multiculturalism - May 8, 2013