Criminals Posing as UK Border Agency Officers
This kind of stealing has its own name. It is called distraction burglary. Pretty much, the criminals are able to work their way inside the home by pretending to be people that they are not. After that, one of the burglars keeps the people busy, while the other goes around and robs the family.
In this case, one of the burglars worked at keeping the kids in the kitchen. The other men went upstairs and stole credit cards, passports, and between £25,000-£30,000 of Asian gold. The father of the family, age 46, said that they do not feel safe at the moment. This is looking like a third-world country right now. He moved here hoping that it would be safer in the UK, and clearly, it is not. He finished up by saying that he has worked in the UK for 35 years, and he pays all of his taxes, but yet his home is still not safe.
When the men forced their way into the house, the sister was going to run and get help. However, she stayed after she saw one of the men twist her brother's arm when the lad tried to phone his father. The dad had just left for work when the son had answered the door.
The eldest daughter said that she has been planning to go to college. However, with the way things are, she is worried about leaving her mother home alone.
- UK government should focus on frozen pensions scandal not winter fuel payment - November 15, 2013
- UK expats ditch Europe for new retirement havens - November 11, 2013
- Tough UK government bill aims at curbing immigration - October 14, 2013
- Top UK politician warns of migrants recreating their cultures in Britain - September 26, 2013
- New Zealand PM tasks UK government over unfair visa restrictions for Kiwis - September 24, 2013
- Survey reveals UK brain drain is likely to be irreversible - September 18, 2013
- MP poll of UK emigrants reveals most are middle income workers - September 6, 2013
- UK emigrant dilemmas over when to sell property - September 5, 2013
- Kiwis call for open door policy for immigrants to the UK - August 30, 2013
- New breed of UK migrants heads away from Europe - August 14, 2013
- Danish former justice minister calls for grouping of immigrants - December 6, 2013
- Young Irish unemployed told by government to emigrate - December 5, 2013
- Brits eager to emigrate due to unchecked EU immigration - December 4, 2013
- New Zealand Immigration Adviser Act review to improve quality - December 4, 2013
- New survey puts France at top of desirable emigration havens - December 2, 2013
- Survey shows New Zealand emigrants happy with their lot - November 29, 2013
- Spanish residency permits with home purchase plan damaged by demolitions - November 28, 2013
- Oz immigration exempts skilled migrant jobs from Labour Market Testing - November 28, 2013
- Battle to save asylum seeker baby and his family from deportation - November 28, 2013
- Ontario to expand its Bridge Training Programme to help new immigrants - November 28, 2013